Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Need for Virtue

So, this is an idea I've been kicking around for a bit and I thought I would take a stab at a multi-part blog piece.

As a student of Political Science I've been required to read various authors and their hypothetical writings about how the world could be or might be or will be. So this is my own hypothetical. What if everyone embraced true Christian values? I don't really care if you're a Christian or not, only whether or not your beliefs a similar to Christian ideals. This multi-part blog will be my own hypothetical about how the world would be under various governments when all of the people are practicing virtue. I considered starting with a Republic or a Democracy or a Democratic Republic but I think that in order to get the point across I'll start with Anarchy and move through each of the phases of Western Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment